Back to School Forms
The following forms are available electronically; they must be printed (except the Emergency Care), completed, and submitted at Open House for students to receive their locker assignment.
- Emergency Care- This form does not need to be printed. It must be updated only if there are changes. This should be done through the FCPS @email system:
- Health Information- Print, complete, bring to Open House
- After School Permission- Read packet, print and complete last page, bring to Open House
Please review the electronic Opt-Out Booklet, at the link below. Any parent or guardian who objects to his or her child’s participation in any or all the following activities should print, complete and return the appropriate form(s) at Open House or to the Longfellow main office.
• Release of information about the student for the school yearbook and other school- related publications
• Release of directory information about the student to persons and organizations outside FCPS
• Use of the student’s image, voice, or name in film, video, website, social media, or broadcast events
• Student participation in the school counseling program
• Release of information for commercial purposes
Family Life Education
These forms only need to be completed if you wish to opt your child out of Family Life Education.