IMAGINE Summer Program
Longfellow Middle School IMAGINE Program
Longfellow Middle School is excited to offer the new IMAGINE summer program! This free and fun summer experience provides opportunities for students to refine and develop foundational math and literacy skills through developing the FCPS Portrait of a Graduate attributes as an effective communicator, collaborator, critical and creative thinker, goal-directed, resilient and global & ethical citizen. The target audience is students currently enrolled in English 7, English 8, Math 7 and/or Pre-Algebra.
Space for the IMAGINE program will be limited. Families interested in having their student have access to the IMAGINE program can complete the interest form here. All interested students will be placed on a waitlist. Eligible students will receive a confirmation email by the end of May to initiate the registration process.
- Audience: Longfellow 7th & 8th grade students (rising 8th & 9th grade students) in need of additional time and support to master math and literacy skills
- Location: Longfellow Middle School
- Student Dates: July 12-30
- Tentative Hours: 7:30-11:30
- Bus transportation provided
For questions, please contact our Site Director, Jim Bermudez at @email.