Leaving Us? Please follow these withdrawal procedures
Translate this page
Longfellow Middle School Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Dania Paz, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
- Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Longfellow Middle School Student Services office).
- Please submit this form to Dania Paz, our Student Services Assistant, at [email protected].
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Longfellow Middle School.
- Questions? Please contact Dania Paz, our Student Services Assistant, by email at [email protected] or by calling 703-533-2603.