- Our mission is to promote the success and well-being of each member of the Longfellow family by inspiring excellence.
- We are a community of life-long learners that welcomes diversity, embraces challenge, strives for excellence, fosters integrity, encourages creativity, supports environmental stewardship, and celebrates personal growth and resilience for every member of the Longfellow family.
- Have a strong instructional and collaborative focus with high expectations to challenge all students and close the achievement gap.
- Maintain a safe, secure, supportive learning environment and build positive relationships.
- Provide excellent communication consistently to all stakeholders.
- Provide an eco-friendly community.
Procedures and policies regarding student attendance including information about prearranged absences, excused and unexcused absences, later arrivals, early dismissals, and more.