Record Request and Private School Application Process
Request for Academic Records
Requests for student academic records or transcripts may be directed to the registrar in our Student Services Office. There is a 5 day turnaround time, so please plan accordingly. If you want copies mailed, please be sure to provide us stamps (at least 2 stamps per transcript). Please know that the first transcript/request of records is free and the succeeding request is $5.00 each. This can be paid in cash or check to: LMS. Click the link above to complete the form.
Private School Application Process
Longfellow Middle School requires important documents in order to effectively accommodate your requests in a timely manner. If you need letters of recommendation, the student must speak with the faculty member and request the letter of recommendation in person. If the faculty member agrees to write the letter, complete the corresponding form (below) and return it to the recommending faculty member. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- LMS Private School/Program Application Process Form
- Students are expected to provide 2 stamps for EACH school/program application that needs to be mailed. Please note some schools will accept transcripts electronically.
- If a principal/school counselor recommendation letter is required, students must submit the Request for Principal/School Counselor Recommendation directly to his/her school counselor (not the principal)
- Explorers/Spartans–Caitlin Ivey - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polaris/Renegades–Samantha Kramer - email@example.com
- Guardians/Firebirds– Debbie Peel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Red Foxes/Omega- Bruce Walker- email@example.com
- Hesperus/Dragons– Jillian Scharl - firstname.lastname@example.org
If a teacher recommendation letter is required, students are required to submit the Request for Teacher Recommendation directly to the teacher being asked to write the letter at least two weeks prior to any deadline. Please note that teachers are permitted two weeks to complete letters of recommendation, we are not responsible for any letters submitted late to the receiving school due to a late submission of this request form.